War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“the woodcamp will ahve expanded, it’s not just an outpost anymore… probably a well guarded slave pen in the middle, some storehouses around it, and of course a massive pile of logs.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Drassil: “what is the plan for getting past the blockade by the way?”

Chaser: “your trees are fortunately our allies this time, so hopefully we can get close and over any barricades.”

@Jinx  
Double: “hmm, a difference between lady jinx and yourself, she is much more outspoken about her feelings.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“I am not sure if i am at liberty to tell… eh what the heck. she and that usurper that’s giving the ecclesiarchs a hard time… now i’m not saying that’s where she disappears to sometimes but one plus one makes two, doesn’t it? i’d say sneaking to wherever those two spheres meet is plenty risky, no?”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Drassil: “i wasn’t asking for the direction… more the plan.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Drassil: “so, really we need to get a proper look fi- by the pantheon…”

Chaser: “…whoa… i knew it would be a lot of trees… but they must have carved enough space for two cities here… we should be two miles away from where you wrecked our factory cart still.”

Pearl: “by the riverfather, we cut down a few to make our rafts but this is just insane.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
they all nod and hurry up.

Drassil: “Uruk… this was not that the trees were in the way, or that they were needed… this was all greed alone. They will always be enemies to us until the day i fall apart from age.”

Chaser: “this is exactly why trade companies and federations need oversight.”

Pearl: “caulk, sweetie? gather some dirt, a little elemental rampage is just what we need now.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Nyanta: no dont….we have a mission to get through.

his voice usually fu of life and joy was lifeless and flat

We have to find a weakness to break through. Hm mYbe destruction will work…but thats a last resort
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
making their way through the ruined underbrush turned devastation they approach the camp itself.

Drassil: “no sentries on the palisades… are they that overconfident?”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide