War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he bows and meows out that i am. I am to keep you safe but you are expected to also pull your weight. Im happy you will acompany us my friend.

Thankfully here midnight has all the details but the just is we are envoys for our people and for peace
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Double: “hmm, if we stick to deferential smiling and bowing like any other suckup it may still work, but yeah, the plan is to be welcomed through the front door with open arms, sister Shyanne.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Drassil: “I was informed of as much, we will be meeting the machinist forces after making our way past the treecutters, then move on to the mechanized city in order to gain them as allies.”

Chaser: “you could have told us that you were all elementals decades ago and we would have never even been enemies.”

Pearl: “not that that matters now, first order of business,w e have to get past an army motivated by greed, which i have on good authority is a strong motivator.”
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“not quite.”

he shifts once more, a golden masked being, iridescent in his splendor.

“my name is Aseliel, honor bound celestial patron… and a good way to impress the simpletons the ecclesia thrives on.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“the city stands unopposed, it is the frontier that is in trouble, Uruk mercenaries threw back my units at the old forest, countless soldiers are stranded cut off from us… or enslaved by the greedy bastards.”

@Jinx  
Eudora: “there’s a reason the ecclesiasts are boring and dull.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
affirmative nods all around.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“the rail line we built, hoping to allow a leveler to break through, at the end of it now rests a large lumber camp, no free Uruk has ever worked except for training and accounting though.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
“none that match overland travel, besides i’d say quiet is the better idea. the mechanists can be heartless on the battlefield, no offense.”

“none taken.”

“but to the Uruk that is their default state of mind, you are either born among them, useful to them, or dead.”
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
%[ 🎶 ]%  
“…I’ll kill every last one of them I find, soldier or not.”

“They will die like vermin. First, those trespassing Empyria, then to their own heathen lands. Their leaders’ skins flayed as trophies, their blood used for grease, their hearts rendered for my sustenance… The fat of what’s left of their bodies for fuel, wrapped within cheap cloth for wicks, fed to furnaces powering the engines of their extermination.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
he gets sprayed down by coolant water from a hose.

“we are not the ecclesia, bad zealot. especially now that i have to wrestle with them having attacked our shipwrights probably over some perceived slight.”

@Jinx  
Double: “oh most excellent darling, the only way this can go wrong is if we catch the attention of the shiny big boss… in hich case we are probably going to burn no matter what.”
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
His partially-unlatched armor falls apart, with the angry shark blown sliding back a bit on the torrent of coolant.

”…But slavery’s wrong, tho.” >;L

“…The very idea of distant philistines swooping in, subduing the volition of those less fortunate, even when automation can fulfill everything we need for us, is despicable. Compared to us, they’re like an ‘atavistic’ step backward. We have an obligation to save those they’ve taken, because what these Uruk heathens are doing,”

“It demands correction.’’ ◣__◢
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“the second regiment is moving out, we free the slaves and wolffe shells the uruk back to the stone age. if you want to join them, by all means.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
the others follow closely behind, none of them having any trouble with the foresty environment.

@Jinx  
“no need to worry… the big boss has had hisown troubles recently, see one of his valor boys actually tried to usurp him… something about a damnated girlfriend he wanted to see again.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide