War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6023  
“EEP! a-anytime, gladly, really, but we should focus right about now, yes?”

there was no telling when someone would think to check on the only other valuable thing in the building.
Anonymous #6023
I stop for moment, My arms still wrapped around you tightly. I then look at you with that same massive smile

“Alright! Alright. Let’s get outta here before they come back, And I don’t think that they’ll be happy when they see us with a piece of the headdress. Last one out Is getting caught! 3,1-RUN!”

I dash out of the room, catching you off guard with the sudden challenge. You had already won the last competition. You could always get another first place or let your new girlfriend win. Decisions, Decisions.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6023  
he makes to follow, but halts at the entrance, mainly because of the knife at his throat, held by one of the silver shrouds.

Loki: {last one out gets caught… she didn’t… no… d-did she?}

@NyantaStarhunt  
“the plantfolk allow you to speak for them? what has them so worried?”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he meows out the war. We find homes and our lives being uprooted and destroyed by the Tesliks, they come and burn our jungle i have witnessed it myself…..twice. we want to make sure the same fate does not reach the Jadespark and its beauty.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Nyanta i must have mispoke…. he bows deeper We are asking for your protection. King Greenleaf is offering a permanent armistice if you agree. If you won’t for them what of your cousins. Long has the mountain divided us and long have we neglected forging over but we are here now asking for help.

he looks to Xi
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Xil: “hmm any enemy we don’t have to worry about is a gain, and the teslatics will in time be coming for us… i will speak to avatar Apep about this matter, in favor. remain aware though, if the cabal voices refusal, it is not going to happen.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “cabalites are another superpower, and the overking of these guys made a pact with them, and they will honor that one to the death, if the cabalites say, no you cannot make a pact with the foresters, then they won’t.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“Tempera is going to be calling up a particularly bad storm for the next few days, traversing the jadespark during that time would be suicide, until that blows over you are my guest.”

one of the lionesses hangs a sun medal around Nyanta’s neck.

“feel free to see my city for yourself.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“Master Xil rules the great plains, we are one of the most important food providers, that means a lot of work, agriculture mostly, the moon tribes provide the aqueducts and stoneworks, and tempera’s storm trible controls the weather, the serpents of the death tribe meanwhile create the stoneworks and weaponry that protects us. that is why any member of that tribe is respected with care. i imagine having a hierarchy like this is unusual to you, but it provides a split of responsibilities, expertises and knowing where you stand in the grander scheme.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
No nit at all actually on the other side of the mountain the cat clans are like that. The Lions provide protection and weapons, the panthers are the growers and healers often going far beyond ehat they can do to help. Their supply of food is almost endless.

And then there is my clan the starhunts….or…house cats. We are the scouts and craftsmen. he smiles and meows I dont think they way you live is strange at all
Anonymous #6023
There was first a guard right in front of you, forcing you to back up. Right In the arms of a guard who held a knife to your throat while grabbing your arm and holding on tight. You sighed In disappointment, as the first guard who was In front of you made his way to you, while chuckling.

“You really are brave, Aren’t you? Oh, who am I kidding? We all know that you’re dumb as shit.”

The other guards and shrouds all laughed and made their own way to you, along with the first guard. (Hey, I have this whole thing were the first guard Is actually his real raccoon dad. But Is It Cliched? Or good?)
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he laughs sorry I didn’t mean it rude but there is no way the starhu to would be able. We were to nomadic we always relied on trade and others to fully help.

he smiles but we have settled mainly. I just hope we can survive.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide