War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #6023
“Now I see. Alright, Now we just get In and get out?” I ask you, giggling slightly from the carnage that had promptly Insued from the small mechanical bird.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6023  
“yeah, only a matter of time before the shrouds actually catch her.”

he quickly makes his way over to the town hall, thankfully the alarm had seen the guards inside storm out and leave the door open, as well as rush to protect the mayor.
Anonymous #6023
I follow quickly behind, making sure no one was around While we made ourselves Inside. Now, we just needed to get to wherever they were storing the headdress.

“Where Is It? We gotta do this quick before they find us…”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Lioness: “we belong to xil so don’t even try.”

@Anonymous #6023  
he leads the way, to the mayor’s office where indeed the centerpiece of the imperial crown was being kept.

“the other teslatic piece is dangling from the neck of premier matt. but this one is ours now.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “their opinion on strangers is currently not a good one.”

as you enter the city you find the stones to be carved with conduits, energy flowing through the carvings as if they were canals for a river.

“the symbols and the make, these are machines, but of stone and powered by something stronger than magic… the jungle people can only make pale imitations, but it says everything that even those are so powerful.”
Anonymous #6023
I gasp excitedly seeing the piece.

“There It Is! Oh my god, We’re really doing this! Haha!”

I try to reach for the piece but you stop me. You needed to make sure that we got It without setting off some other alarm.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6023  
stepping back a bit he uses his long staf to smash the display. no new reaction, he then nods to angel to pick it up as he places a number of containers around the office.

“no one looks for a thief when the office just got destroyed by a bomber.”
Anonymous #6023
I gasp and hug you very tightly, Almost knocking you off your feet.

“Oh! Loki! Thank you thank you Thank You!!!” I start to kiss your cheek while smiling.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide