War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Well I technically didnt do much gighting sire but i used my brain. Fire spirit and mines dont mix.

However I come with importsnt news. I have discovered a way to deal a crippling blow to the mech tiger. He has revealed that they require trains to keep much of thier cities fed and stocked. We must destroy the rails and train.
Anonymous #6023
I look at the bird confused, flying around and trying to get the attention of the guards

“How’s a bird going to get them away for us to get In?”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“i hear they are aligned with the cabal, propose to both of them that the floranim will agree to permanent armistice, or even mutual defense if they wish to go that far.”

Midnight: “with that you’re basically allowing nyanta to speak on your behalf and make an alliance.”
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
one steep incline later you find yourself overlooking the wild jungle, called jadespark, it was the home of the serpents, and the people they had put under their realm utilizing ancient tools.

“four so called avatars rule over them, Apep, the avatar of death has made the deal with the cabal, he also is the one ruling the serpents, his three underlings lord over, supposedly, the sun, the moon and the storms.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“you can say that aloud, also don’t be surprised, the jungle lions follow the avatar of the sun, the lion commands a weird thing called the anvil of the sun. it’s said he can call down destruction on entire armies.”

he points out a building that indeed looks like an anvil, the sun shining on it casting it aglow.

“then there’s the avatar of the moon, a wolf whose main shtick are copies of himself, but don’t be foold they can attack you with the same strenght as the original.”

in the distance a blue glowing rotating building can be seen.

“the avatar of storms commands the birdpeople, as youc an probably guess the lightning wracked spires in the distance are hers.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide