War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
his internals are taken back by fhat to some extent however he qui kly regains himself. Fixing his stance he digs his claws into the earth

{I do t think we can push him back to the jungle so what if we make for the mine}
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
midnight:{then we may get him to assist us with lighting up the place… provided we keep him distracted from the fact that the walls he hits catch on fire.}
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
{Yea this is going to work midnight just keep an eye out for chaser!}

he begins to slide down the mine getting into the main workings of it

come on you little SPARK!
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
as you slide past a few coal golems Rakan flies straight through them, setting them alight.

Rakan: “yes, run, i will snuff your flame out when you’ve burnt your reserves.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the animate lumps of coal ignore him.

entering the deeper caves you find the walls to becovered in what looks like resin…

Midnight: “uh oh… they dug something up that has probably spent millenia down here… and has a bad mood for the disturbance.”
Anonymous #C588
“Really? The Shrouds? Damn maniacsYou heard me scold them quietly, before I then went back Into the house and came out with nothing.

“Alright, that doesn’t count. I Swear, If you win just because I had to…” I quietly start mumbling as I ran across the roofs and went Into another home. (Sorry, I was asleep TwT)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
it had stopped when the surrounding resin had caught fire.

“well… i’ll take it, farewell.”

he shoots towards the exit, no doubt intending to slam the door before you get out.
Anonymous #C588
“Alright.” After I went Inside the house, I was Inside for a few minutes. You got out, But I was still Inside. You started to wonder. But as you did, I came back out.

“Alright, How’s this? I made sure that there wasn’t any symbols this time.”

I show you a small thin black and white bracelet around my wrist . Made of black material and with two gems, One black and one white, hanging off. The portion of white wrapped around the black material, making them look Intertwined with one another.

“What’s your steal?”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide