War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #C588
I look at what you have

“Nice. I think we should get a few more things, before we finally tally up who’s the best.” I smirk, grabbing and looking at the watch. “Yeah…This Is Nice…But not Great.” I then Open the box to reveal a stunning masquerade mask. The mask matched the box, Being a dark purple with lacy gold finishings. But there was something else that made It much more valuable. Right above the nosepiece, There was a symbol. I pointed at the symbol.

“I don’t know what that means, But It looks like something someone would spend time on, Right?”
Anonymous #C588
I look at you, confused.

“Why what’s the matter? What’s the symbol?”

I close the box
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
there was the lynx hunter, now properly armored and with a bandaged wound.

Rakan: “digging the water look midnight, pity i have to boil it offa you.”

and his trusty sprite, having gotten strong enough to turn blue.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Midnight: {the heart and inner workings of a body are much more stubborn than you’d believe, i’d need to be on or in him, and by then there’s more efficient ways of killing.}

a sharp whistle from the mine, the alarm had been raised.

Chaser: “i asked the captain to let me have this, and he gave his word, one of us walks away from this without interference.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he gets up and nods at least you have some honour but I doubt your friends share the same point of veiw. I am here to destroy this place and if I win that won’t happen he draws his sword

Hello. My name is nyanta Starhunt. You killed my father. Prepare to die
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide