War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #C220
(Hmm…Obviously not Those Types of rewards. Maybe…Whoever wins gets to pick the next big thing that they steal?)
Anonymous #C220
Her eyes light up.

“Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about! There’s the Loki I know! All right, What are we waiting for?”

She hurries towards the window and leaps out onto the rooftops
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
looking it over it seems to be specifically for coal, more precisely coal elementals carrying the fueling rocks out of the ground. overseeing it was an armored tiger, matt himself?

Armor: “we’re glad you have decided to choose to work the land rather than be put to work by it. your idea to ask the sprites, who won’t ruin their lungs doing this, to bring out the coal is amazing. we would have brought our own automatons, but the controls aren’t finished yet.”

Lynx: “a few creative solutions were necessary wihtout readily available metal for pickaxes.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Armor: “i’m glad your shipments are coming in at a regular pace now, the mana drives are missing a last component before being ready so we stil need coal for a while, we nearly lost two cities to the cult because the trains stopped moving.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #C588  
he throws from his pocket a miniature metallic ball that unfolds into a mechanic bird, flying in the chimney and opening the window.

normal teslatic machines can’t do that, because they all hate magic, loki though has as much potential for it as a noblian.
Anonymous #C588
After a few minutes, You saw me leap out and onto another house. I look back at you, and I make my way to you.

“Lookie here, Raccoon.” I held up a small box. You weren’t sure If It was the box Itself, Or Inside the box. The box was still very pretty, Dark purple with some gold weaving design and some what looked like crystals around the edge. “Don’t worry, They’re glass…I think.” _I saw you looking at my loot and was pointing out some things.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide