War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #C220
I look at Loki, Concerned.

“W-What?! The Kobolds are near? Alright…We’ll discuss tomorrow…Right now, You head to bed. Get some rest, Okay? We’ll talk more tomorrow, All right?”
Anonymous #C220
I chuckle

“All right! All right. YOU’RE the one getting all sappy.”

I smirk leaving his Lab, going to my room, where Blake was waiting on the bed with anticipation.

“Hey.” I say, crawling Into bed with him
Anonymous #C220
“Yeah!” I crawl Into his arms “He Deserves peace. He needs It. I mean, He’s just a boy…” I gently caress your arm, as I move a little back Into you.
Anonymous #C220
“I know. He could have left. He could have hated me. But still, After all these years…He calls me Dad. The Mechanist Guild would accept him with open arms…But would he?”
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@Okelkinam12
(oh i did.)
Minos: “i’m glad it is to your liking, i never understood why empyreans surround themselves with so much coldness.”

“It make us feel above warmth and mortal feelings.” Vilinia explain with a sigh.
Anonymous #C220
“Sorry I hadn’t noticed. Also…I feel like I should I mention, Since you’re a guard…Loki mentioned he overheard the Kobolds talking about Tanks and how he thinks that It will explode…Should we be worried?”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #C220  
“the kobolds imitate teslania’s carefully crafted masterpieces, made from scraps… for reasons absolutely no one understands they work… if you stretch the definition of that word.”
Anonymous #C220
“So…Are we going to be okay?” I look up at you, deep In your eyes. I Held on to your arms, holding me tight.

“Please…I don’t want Loki to be worried for his own life. He came so close to death when he was only a child. I’m going to make sure we have a new hideout somewhere new and more safe. But for the time being…Are we going to be okay?” I look at you, desperately needing an answer.
Anonymous #C220
“H-He did?” I smirk “Damn. He keeps surprising me. That kid’s amazing. I’m so blessed with him.” I snuggle some more with you. You felt me purr and relax In your arms, Starting to drift to sleep
Anonymous #C220
We both fell asleep, In a loving embrace as you felt me purr and I felt your arms wrapped around my petite figure. Loki was trying to fall asleep as well, But there was just something…Off. He felt almost as if someone was…Watching him. Then, He saw It. The pure white mask…The devious smile painted on…You didn’t have time for this. Why was she here? This late at night? In your room of all places?!
Anonymous #C220
Angel laughs as she takes off the mask

“Come ON! Let’s go steal some stuff! The night’s still young! Don’t tell me you’re tired!”

She yawned slightly, leaning on the wall next to your bed. How long has she been awake? You knew she could stay up for hours but even she needed to rest.
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #C220  
“practicall thing about the heart being mechanical… i can just rewind… but i swear you’re gonna wear out my hairsprings.”

he got up and quietly dressed.

“but we’re not stealing something that will be missed. only small stuff, we clear?”
Anonymous #C220
She laughed with a large smile. You could see the excitement Fill her eyes

“Aww, No big ticket items? Alright…But let’s have a little fun…Let’s see who can Steal the best.”

She walked over by you and punched your arm “Whoever steals the best…will…uh…” She drew a blank. But you had an Idea for the winner.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide