The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“hmm, looks like we all came from augmentation lotteries, originally test candidates, then be degrees integrated into long term staff… the only outsider to that system is the one that apparently screwed up the project for lab grown meat… badly enough to have the place cause concern to officials.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“honestly, i can picture how well it used to run. tight security, all staff beyond average due to bleeding edge augments, death being but a setback in the schedule… and because the staff is recruited from test candidates the candidates get reassured, after all they all are testers for augments… it only seems to have gone to shit when that outside contractor got involved.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Cerebrate @NyantaStarhunt  
On the bottom of Nyanta’s file, a tag lists that just before the time of his original appointment with suffusal pods, the staff had denied all further augmentations and treatments due to a risk that “Gore” had been sabotaging respawners to reincarnate staff as corrupted pawns for an unknown purpose, though likely to aid escaping, and that this fate could await pod users as well.

A link to this suggests that “Gore” may be trying to reactivate extinct retroviruses embedded within the genomes of living things “they” have encountered so far despite their quarantine, and that if allowed to leave the facility, this could spell as an existential threat to all terrestrial life.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“frack… those grinning bastards are the gore’s work… we’re dealing with a BEAST scenario… when i find that outside contractor i’m melting him, slowly.”
background furry #19375

(I’m gettin’ rly sleepy, and tomorrow I wanna catch up RPing with Skaven in Frontiers & Pioneers t-t)

At a far side of the room, from one of the air-conditioning vents, a sleek, fleshy stalk ending with a white orb silently descends through a ceiling grill, eavesdropping on the group…
background furry #19375

[ link ]  
‘Carniculture’ divulges into work to create slaughter-free meat from biopsies, in-vitro growth, and even exercising the product into preparedness for consumption. An extended laboratory for this project is relatively nearby.

Using the computer to unlock a trail of sealed doors from here to carniculture lab, the three feel equalizing pressures pushing upon their inner ears, and can smell a gust of contaminated air… Something foul is certainly lurking within that lab, standing between them and escape from this facility.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Imos: “well, as my brother always said, if you need something alive to become not alive, burn it until dead. if it is fireproof that just means you’re not trying hard enough… he’s in the biohazard containment industry.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
MY brother is a blacksmith. I havn’t seen him in a while.

he shakes his head and meows uncomfortably as the pressure shifts you feel that too right?
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“nothing i’d call immediately relevant… i’ll see if i can keep it running and link it to midnight though.”

Midnight: “which would permit me to keep an eye on personnel logs.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide