Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
Aight looking at the last page and NitroFury’s idea for a Pokèmon themed rp with multiverse hopping I thought of a way of introducing a bit of lore as to why they are even changing universes even if they land in one that’s mostly normal
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Demonic Doggo
So I was thinking of having a rogue collective of Vex constructs (destiny) whom had decided to abandon the brass like alloy bodies and taking the forms of heavily modified synths and protogens instead offering modifications and upgrades to “normal” beings..
The catch is they have to complete a long series of tests to prove they are capable of both handling the tech and to see if they are the type of person to be trusted with it as well
And the whole reason behind beings like that offering something like that is research, seeing as they won’t have access to the vast data normal vex have
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
And I guess the reasoning why they wouldn’t have the normal data would be because of normal vex breaking into their network and activating an expunge protocol to purge most of the data
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
See, sky cant commit to an rp, cor is really good at being a GM but has to take big breaks,cere is good at GM but can run out of inspiration fairly often. And nobody else really wants to do these rp’s anymore.
Anonymous #08F1
Round two, electric boogaloo.
When I was still in highschool, I had a lot of opportunity for roleplay since it was a very good on and off entertainment between lessons or even during lessons where we weren’t doing anything more engaging. But now when I finished the school I just have more compacted tasks so this sponge filling RP doesn’t fit as well as it used to. Which is a shame.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
Agreed. Trust me, id love to spend my days enjoying rp, but i only get to spend time with my husband every so often.
Zaknel
Even Worse Kobold -

Please, speak with me.
Man, this thread is pretty much dead.
Lol
I was just coming onto Furbooru thinking, “when was the last time I checked that place?”
Posted Report
Zaknel
Even Worse Kobold -

Please, speak with me.
I’m beginning to think group roleplays just don’t work out.
They usually seemed to have people unable to coordinate with conflicting schedules and running into roadblocks as a result.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide