Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he also right now is bare paint as his design is yet to be made

he sticks a thumb up and crouches down his hatch opening that is correct pilot.

@EclecticInspiration  
Actually in a way you are he smiles trust me. By the end of this you will have stronger legs and the pain will be gone
CometTail
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Sure.. Wonder what that’s like.”

He wondered to himself out loud. He was too excited to rest. Plus he didn’t do too much on that last outing, so he decided to go for the VR training right now
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“Alright noble six, time we see how well we integrate.”

he clambers in, already making plans for a scale camo, the insignia on front would probably be whichever pilot outfit he’d wind up joining.
CometTail

@NyantaStarhunt  
The bird gasped, never having been in a VR environment before. He looked around at the virtual world around him before he looked up into the sky, where he could hear a titan falling in from the sky
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
yoyr design has been implemented onto him

however just one thing to note. On the side of him by the gun rack is a painting of the previous pilots helmets and dog tags I request that remains sir.

he stands up as the hatch shuts and the screen goes dark
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
I will uphold protocol 3.

This neural link is nothing more than a test it will get you used to it. Be warned it is very shocking the first few times.

Pleaze initate it now. Until you get used to it you must push the button directly above you
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
your mind flashs and a headache kicks in as you see flashs of images before a big white light. As everything fades in you are linked to this titan

You now have full control of my operations pilot
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide