Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
It’s alright catto)

“I was pretty damn close to it, as I was heading for a legion just out of range of the blast, I was out of the killzone but I was still close, and also ended up in electric smoke but got saved before it fried me” He chuckled
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
He didn’t seem to react to the needle, as he was used to it after problems in the past and having to deal with a lot of nerve blockers for when he wasn’t good at numbing his own and others pain and had to get something done
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
it was a fair bit later when imos returned from warming up, and getting his implants checked over and repaired.

he then headed to the VR deck, itching to get started… and because he heard sixxes’ core had been moved there.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
Feel free to smiles

@CometTail  
Very noble and kind if you. Which one. This Northstar one?

@Cerebrate  
as you boot in you can see this offensive styled. More body but looks to have heavy armour

Sixxes: Nobles Sixxes reporting. Happy to see you pilot
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@EclecticInspiration  
(Sorry!)  
he chuckles and smiles i promise the noises are weird but the process works. Deeeeep breaths!

@Cerebrate  
Pilot i do not have a re arming system however I do have an upgraded rocket system (he has a vortex shield by default) but the “cream of the crop” his shoulder mounted rocket suddenly switches to a tone load out. Then to a north star_ i am able to switch out my offensive capabilities due to an upgraded core system. It will also change my armpur ratings. My primary weapon is x12 Chaingun firing (insert big ass round here)

@CometTail  
he mumbles and nods ah yes. Hey if yo uwant to hop into the pod we can get ya trained and vr ready
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“when the IMC made you they really wanted you to knock the vanguard titan down… you’re basically sacrificing the normal core system as an ace in the hole for having all the jacks.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide