Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos was really glad to not have such pronounced radar dishes right now.

Imos: “can someone check on the sarge? i am not good with people whose parts are not metallic.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Imos: “starting to think the only way to get you out of bouncing back and forth between the sides would be signing up with a merc group that has the respect of both sides… maybe apex.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Cerebrate  
Odalisque: “…Apex? What is there to respect in them? They are a freakshow, a gang of rank amateurs with a hard-on for excuses to wound civilians and wildlife with their fancy toys, taking orders from a senile old man… They are out of my league, Imos.”

“The Advocates, I know for certain that every time I have turned sides, wherever I would go was someplace that really mattered in this war… If this war really matters to Indra, he would have to be the first to stay paired with me, or at least, actually go down in a blaze of glory.”

Indra:  
full

“…I’m, actually a bit fine with that, I suppose. Not that I’d ever deliberately get myself killed for a suicide mission or anything.”
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
Odalisque: “The Advocates will likely ensure Indra, along with the rest of you, fast-tracked into official pilot certification soon enough… until then, I will wait for him, and him alone. If not, I will remain here in this cave until the IMC arrive, then accept another one of the intelligence-amplified simulacra* of stomatopods Marder has always put at my controls.”

Indra: “Stomatopods?…” ‘’…Fookin’… prawns?’’ <-<
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“no, if i do become a pilot that was it with the militia, the 64 is militia with even more disrespect for reality. being voluntold to take up arms for an unrealistic cause once is enough for me.”
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
Indra: “…I meeeeeeeean, if we’re more well-paid for that unrealistic cause, is it really that worse? If the IMC’ve landed planetside with Widows, I mean, hell, we could go pirate even, answering only to those ‘Advocates’… Though I don’t like the idea of going awol, and we hardly have enough tools for the trade as is.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
“Whewboi, what’ll they come up with next…try and get that AI to route some sound in that ear.”

@Coriolanus  
“Mercinary has fewer restrictions so I can see why people would go that route. Especially when they’ve already had to put up with shit from either side already.”
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
Turns, glancing back at the half-deaf cat on the cave floor. %<-<%

@EclecticInspiration @Cerebrate  
“…This could all be part of some really fucked up test for seeing pilot-candidates’ personalities under duress and in extended isolation, now that I think about it… In which case, I’d have to try reeeeeeeeelly hard not to stab Brax in the face once I see’em again.”

“Besides questioning the validity of this mission, though… on the opposite end, if this even is a real op, what if we really did go pirating off with an IMC Widow, hypothetically speaking? Think we’d be able to just sneak in and take it, then land somewhere else to pick all our things up? Or would it be best to throw everything we’ve got at their landing site, hitting them fast and hard before they have a chance to take off?”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide