Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/standby-for-titanfall-nsfw?post_id=29979#post_29979
_
)  
Turns, glancing back at the half-deaf cat on the cave floor._* ^~[==%\<-\<==]~%^

"

[
@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/standby-for-titanfall-nsfw?post_id=29988#post_29988) "[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/standby-for-titanfall-nsfw?post_id=29992#post_29992
)  
"...This could all be part of some really fucked up test for seeing pilot-candidates' personalities under duress and in extended isolation, now that I think about it... In which case, I'd have to try _*reeeeeeeeelly_* hard not to stab Brax in the face once I see'em again."

"Besides questioning the validity of this mission, though... on the opposite end, if this even is a real op, what if we really did go pirating off with an IMC Widow, hypothetically speaking? Think we'd be able to just sneak in and take it, then land somewhere else to pick all our things up? Or would it be best to throw everything we've got at their landing site, hitting them fast and hard before they have a chance to take off?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@NyantaStarhunt":/forums/rp/topics/standby-for-titanfall-nsfw?post_id=29979#post_29979
_Turns, glancing back at the half-deaf cat on the cave floor._ ^~[==<-<==]~^

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/standby-for-titanfall-nsfw?post_id=29988#post_29988 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/standby-for-titanfall-nsfw?post_id=29992#post_29992
"This could all be part of some really fucked up test for seeing pilot-candidates' personalities under duress and in extended isolation, now that I think about it... In which case, I'd have to try _reeeeeeeeelly_ hard not to stab Brax in the face once I see'em again."

"Besides questioning the validity of this mission, though... on the opposite end, if this even is a real op, what if we really did go pirating off with an IMC Widow, hypothetically speaking? Think we'd be able to just sneak in and take it, then land somewhere else to pick it all our things up? Or would it be best to throw everything we've got at their landing site, hitting them fast and hard before they have a chance to take off?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375