Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@CometTail  
the cat meows and nods according to our thick boy imos. They are far away he is unsure how far but they are coming. We need to exfill quickly. And we are taking our wounded man with us
CometTail
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Understood. I can carry him”

He suggested, moving around and over the others until he got into the larger part of the tunnels, where he found the wounded man, and he reached out to try and pick him up as gently as possible
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@CometTail  
Be careful he has a psinal injury i heard. It might be best to let our medic instruct us on how to move him and what not.

he sets up a heeating coil for now lets get some warmth and food into us. give our thermal lines a chance to cool
EclecticInspiration
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
@CometTail  
“Yes- be careful of his injury. I’m going to make him a stretcher- don’t stress over it and just chill by the fire, my friend. Oh, and ehm…I’m not a medic…fuck.”

He’ll get to work looking for just 2 intact jackets or other long-sleeved apparel among the corpses. Holes are fine- they just need to bear load.  
After that, he’ll search for two rods or similar sleeve-sized scrap from the broken titans.  
Afterwards, he’ll gather the clothing that didn’t meet his requirements. These scraps will secure the neck.
EclecticInspiration
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
“I’m a standard trooper. And apparently one of two people in this team that didn’t fail combat lifesaver course,” he jokes. “I can treat a wound and hit my shots. A good trooper, but a trooper nonetheless.”

@Praedyth  
“Thanks- two can make a thing go right…and more quicklier,” he jokes.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@EclecticInspiration  
He chuckled “And if you put two idiots together, you get a thing that is so stupid that shouldn’t work… that somehow works and leaves every one who puts time and effort into something that does the same job but somehow less effective questioning their life choices”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide