Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Praedyth  
“I know the feeling, the reason i wear this bulky armor is TICKS. i’m probably the only one in this team that can survive at least one of the little shits popping in your face.”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate

@Coriolanus  
Yes sir but keep searching my friend

@CometTail  
the titan stands up and closes it hatch Trooper I am unable to create a neural link you will have to use the most basic forms of movement. Using the actual controls to control sticks pop up i will control of my arms

it walks up to Nyanta who takes a step back and chuckles as the titan kneels down and scans him

Officer Nyanta Starhunt, I am designating myself to your squad until further action.

Nyanta: Confirmed
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Cerebrate  
“I would wear bulky armour for that purpose but it’d fuck me over as it’d hinder my ability to move fast.. and climb” he wheezed “Atleast with ticks i can throw the fucking things back at whatever deployed them”
background furry #19375
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt @CometTail  
“The… w h a t Uuuh… still looking around, feel lucky I haven’t triggered something that wants to vaporize me, though I get the sense I may’ve just cursed myself… I’ll get back to you in a minute if something happens.”

The shark passes over a site of carnage marked by the telltale signs of superthermite use what with the bubbly slag everywhere, before quite a few bisected corpses and dismembered or impaled titans are found, both hints of a sword-using titan, though odd in that there’s no damage from a ronin’s typically-sported Leadwall triple-carronade… in fact, it almost seemed as if two or four ronins had been rampaging together each armed with only their broadsword across the area the shark’d swept through so far.
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
[ 🎶 ]  
“My god, all those arms… Imos, this thing… it looks like some kind of dharmic deity, almost…” The shark stands awestruck before what he’s discovered, found nestled on a massed pile of destroyed spectres and titans, almost like a throne… Regaining his composure, Cedric looks around it.

“…There’s no titan-scale firearms laying in the vicinity, but I see four, count’em four broken broadswords snapped at the blade around here. I think it’s an IMC titan, there’s a ton of militia bots and a few atlas titans all crowded around it… It’s like they were all rushing unto and around it. I guess they were all trying to pull its battery right out the socket just to put a stop to it…”

Climbing up the scrap-pile, the shark peers into a pried-open cockpit, but finds no corpse. “Maybe they pulled the pilot out, too. There’s a few scattered bodyparts here and there… I think the poor bastard who was piloting this beast was torn to pieces by the crowd swamping him.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
Nyanta see if you can get its core or even start it.

@CometTail  
the video ends and you have a somewhat better understanding of how to use the emergency control sticks….and how to make your titan dance

@EclecticInspiration  
Nyanta how is our friend over there  
Blaze O2 levels are steady and he is not dead
CometTail

@EclecticInspiration

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Uhhh.. Oookay, okay.. Right”

He grabbed hold of the control sticks and he began to use them as the dancing people in the video instructed, standing the titan up out of the snow and looking around, his eyes dashing all over the many controls in the cockpit
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
After having taken that core from the titan he found, he had tried to move to one of the secondary hatch’s at the top and open it, to see if there was a pilot inside dead or alive
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@CometTail  
Nyanta first: I am not a captain, I am technically a Lieutenant-Colonel. Second, I give uour permission to take control of NS-1337 until we get home then it will be the titans and the commanders call

@Praedyth  
this titan has been crushed so you can’t even get into the cock pit
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“that or the big guy is the next stage of the reaper madness and went out of their control, thos beasts are designed to go apeshit in the general direction of the enemy. I’ll be over soon and see if i can get the big guy to talk… so, best not touch anything, especially inside the cockpit, and do not under any circumstance give it a battery.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide