Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
You can try that it if you wish however we must keep moving. he meows loudly come on! he motions for them to follow the direction the ratt had been heading we are about 2 clicks out. Hopefully
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
as the group pushes on through the snow and light wind, Imos eventually does pick up radio chatter, hard to distinguish who it is, wht they are saying or where it is coming form but it is ther. they are not alone planet side

making the cat aware of this he nods and keeps this in mind, however soon you all notice that you are where you should be but there is no cave you can see. Just snow and a mountain off in the distance

Nyanta: WHat the hell is this. there is supposed to be an entrance here
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
this causes the cats ear to flip up and he laughs oh imos you smart son of a bitch.

Its not infront he points below its most likely below us! An underground cave system not a mountain cave. I need a scan
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
the cat laughs as he shows the map i was right! We are literally standing over thr entrance hole

he laughs and kneels down being the anti titan solider he whips out sticks of thermite and makes a circle
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
i guess it’d be an improvised kit, nowhere near as powerful as a pilots jump kit, but most likely enough to completely stop a fall if the speed is less then 20mph going down (without being able to stay in the air longer than a second however), as it would also be handy if he falls from an height.. but not a big enough height to reduce their skeletal structure to atoms upon impact after falling from it)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide