Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration  
The smooch flusters him even more, his face reddening.

“Nothing, just eh… sumthin’ I remember fondly, but prefer not to at the moment!”

Wrapping his arm around Jeff’s neck, he hugs Olive between them again… then returns le smooch in kind. %>~>’%
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
She, of course, returns the kissing, her hand sliding under his arm, finding its way on his back.  
These pants go down to what’d be a hock on a horse, everything below that bare- just flesh and fur. She places her far hand upon his tail, gently rubbing with a thumb.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
She licks the end of his muzzle twice and then settles on giving his lips a quick smooch. “I’m glad we got to watch nature and cuddle. I’m really enjoying the view,” she says without breaking eye contact. “Love you.”
background furry #19375

@EclecticInspiration  
“Luv u too.” The heuj shorg says, eyes equally fixated on her as well. %. , .%

“…I figure a loop of this ambient’ll make things easier too during the journey for Jeff, least till we make planetfall again. Here’s hoping there’s isles big enough to host greenwooded inlands. If not though, then, weeell… that’s what arcology-parks, artificial land, and reserves are for, I suppose.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
but she rlly do be enjoying his view tho  
“I’m sure some company will do him some good, too. He’ll be alright…might even enjoy the water. I bet you will, too,” she smiles a good bit n nuzzies the side of his muzzle.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
(aw FUG didn’t realize I didn’t reply)

“It’s been a little while but maybe not as long as it’s been for you. Swimming with you would be much more enjoyable than jumping into water for duty,” she mirthfully comments.
background furry #19375

@EclecticInspiration  
“As appropriate though as it’d seem, I’d probably have to acclimate to the water, and even then, I’d be kinda sluggish. These gills here would definitely be more of a boon for, say… pilots, immersed in a breathable fluid for high-G stresses.”

“I just have them for aesthetic to be honest, but swimming and diving with you though would be wonderful.” %-,-%
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
Amy: “alright habitat systems have been adjusted, an otter family plus extended relatives have been contacted about long term habitation and are fully willing to pay me half a mint, all that’s left is to get to that ball of water and set things up.”

she sounds the boarding klaxons, the eriksson was well and truly overdue to stretch her wings again.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide