Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
(oh yeah they were planning on that.)

Imos: “so, i know i’m only speaking up now, but are you sure looking around the broken apart glaciers is a good idea?”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
Nyanta explains about the birth of the Catfolk how the High Godess Hylia was stranded on a planet. The only creature to give her life and a chance was a Panther….the Panther Ninjith. He kept her safe and as a reward the first catfolk was born.

Then from him he helped create the planet that is known as Tabitha. The catfolk homeworld.  
he leads her through how the different clans operated how the givermwnt worked and some minor things I can explain later.

The gods of note  
Hël The goddess of Death  
Norstörm: anger and war  
Luna: our moons and the sister to hylia  
And finally the other highest god  
Likith: The God of the Harvest and fishing

And now the war… he staggered
background furry #19375
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Cerebrate  
“If you think there’s something still lurking up there, get a look at this…”

From his office-sanctum’s borean timber-carved desk, a swarm of illuminant beads levitate up into the air on acoustic tweezers, murmurating into a large holographic screen with sound. The screen portrays recorded footage of a drone exploring the outskirts of the no-man’s land up north, catching a glimpse of Federation Petrels targeting carved-out chambers and tunnels half-exposed from all the metroplex-sized glacier calving.

full

“…that warren Sada had explored and found him in’s been gridsmashed several times over by now.”

“At most, I’m just expecting bits and pieces, hopefully just enough to put something together to speak to.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
…..clans always had small battles and wars. But…vut nothing like this….

The Khaz a race of scientists and smart people were einstructed by their God….they invaded our planet. It had the resources they needed for their plans and the perfect test subjects

his eyes flash some Midnighy can tell yoy more… I can’t
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “that all happened before you had your head split open and needed a chip installed in your repaired skull… it’s not my place to tell. but abbreviated, the survivors built as many colony carriers as they could find, and rolled the dice on blind faith, if 12 ships scatter wherever the reach of their hyperdives take them… there is a one in twelve chance the local tribe are the only ones that didn’t end up inside the halo stars.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
I know 4 tribes made it out…

And 17 were wiped away. he clears his throat maybe someday I will explain more he looks to Amy and meows ….c..can I have a hug
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide