Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Cerebrate  
“That complicates things, but I’ll see to it they never return. I just need to remember visiting three places; the site where they disappeared, the scaffolding east of New Scandia where what remains of that planetary core-works you’d been working on, and the sun… but I’ll get to that in due time. For now, it’s sifting mind-fragments out of upturned glaciers.”

“Are you prepared already, though? If not, the Promontory here’s minifacs can punch out just about anything you’ll need.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “well, you two are being sweet to the point it does me discomfort so you’re probably right.”

@Coriolanus  
“well i have my legs under me, a suit keeping my squishy new body warm and my brain working sharp as ever, i’m good to go.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide