Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
“Bodyguard, general security, and so forth. I’m pretty sure Amy called me a ‘rent-a-cop’ or ‘rent-a-militia’. I don’t support either tag but if you think the shoe fits,” she shrugs.  
“As for holding ‘weight’…someone is less likely to deck you in your precious mug if they see someone with a Big Iron™ on their hip.”

(I wuz gonna put most of my characters on some kind of leave; medical in Riggs’s case)
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he flumos through the snow and smilez well I mean if you wanna go to hot spring all you gotta do is ask!

it seems like you somehow…from being a badass most likely, traveled over a large distance to get here
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“oh, i hadn’t even noticed, i followed your advice and found home… heh, or rather a piece of it… this little stone, is a stranger to this planet, like me, it comes from the stars.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he nods it will do that from time to time. Now understand you won’t be able to use it you still have to under stand the why and the how of being a starhunt….and some others.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide