Armello: fate of Kings and Heroes [NSFW,violence]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
She swears a bit and returns to the vender to claim what’s hers, doubt already sowing its seed in her mind that she’d manage her new task. Oh well. She’s got no choice but to do it or die trying, quite literally.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
Let me rephrase that, i was tought a long time ago how to make a potion to shrink myself, but its not small enough to just sneak by. If i drank that, and wore some decent protection, could you eat me whole?
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Griotte was quite capable of doing the killing herself, though there was no love lost between her and the bandit leader.

passing through the king’S roads with little trouble she soon reaches the swamplands, a hostile area in every sense of the word.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
Were gonna need to get into some areas of the castle that are gonna require you being dressed as a guard or something of the like, and me not visible. and, ive always wanted to try it…
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
(huh, there’s no canon on wether there are, aside from birds… no wait there are plague bearing rats so apparently yes.)

as she ventures deeper into the overgrowth she can tell she is being observed, looking around she may catch glimpses of something making the swampwater ripple at times.

@Jinx  
(gotcha.)

“hmm, guess we can do that, so what’s the plan?”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
Well, first were headed back to a town to take a much needed break. Spend a day or two there and then we can get onto finding some help.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“good, i’ll look to get a proper lance while we’re there, fishing harpoons are good for making it hurt when you pull someone apart, but not much good against hardier foes.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“alrighty then, the town Lion’s Pride shouldn’t be far.”

@EclecticInspiration

finally she’d hear a louder splash as a turtle rose from the murky waters, the rim of her shell jagged and the shell itself, she rose with her back turned towards the rat, covered in glowing runes, Agniya the revenant, the oldest living being in Armello, and the centuries had not diminished her in the least.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide