A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
(the cat cocks an eyebrow_ Its just a regular officers uniform.

still very fancy blacke with red accent markings on it his body his fur is black as the night with a star littered galaxy pattern on it.
Anonymous #6F75
(Do you mind If these characters have a romance?) “Wow…Your uniform Is amazing…I’ve never seen anything Like It.” I say walking closer to you to see all of the uniform
Anonymous #6F75
(Not serious?) “What’s with the…Nyahs?I ask, confused with your strange cat language
Anonymous #6F75
“We do…But that’s specifically for…Mating Season~” I say to you, Smirking
Anonymous #6F75
“Aww, Are you blushing? You’re so cute~” I say to you, walking closer. With a devious smirk.
Anonymous #6F75
(S’okay!)  
“Well Apollo, Lead the way!” I say, walking up next to your side
Anonymous #6F75
“That’s right. I thought that since they could pay me and put food on the table, they were the good guys. I then, found out all the dark shit that they did, and I quit. What about you?”  
I ask, walking with you
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Anonymous #6F75  
You will have to enlighten me on this dark shit you speak of my friend  
(i have fleshed out like all of this world.

Most things come at a “dark shit” cost I am an Imprial officer
Anonymous #6F75
(Enslaving, Murdering, Jailing things like that, Right?)  
“Yeah. What all does the Imperial do on the Inside?” I ask, Cocking my eyebrow
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Anonymous #6F75  
(not particularly no. MY empire does prohibit slaves. and jailing is a way of law and systems to work out)

Apollo: I am afraid you are not correct as you must know the slave thing is not allowed here
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide