Vent Thread

ChickPea

This prompts me to exercise precautions, like using a glass instead of directly siphoning to the sink, drying my nostrils and at general area where it’s at with a towel or tissues, and a lot of hand washing.
Gusta
Artist -

the quirky goat
Anyone ever so often get the feeling everyone’s out to get you, the whole “gang stalking” thing, building conspiracies, getting real paranoid, the stuff you know isn’t real, but you just can’t help it?
Why do I get the feeling everywhere I go, I just immediately get hated on, like, is it something about my name that just makes you want to kill me or- I am rather curious, for all I know, me not having said all that much makes people think I’m insane or something, and you’d think being a goddamn furry, queer and mentally on “the spectrum” would make you exempt, but naw man, every little bit of interaction I get with just about anyone always ends up feeling off the very least.
Again, could just be me, I somewhat came to terms with it, as it’s been going on my whole life, online and irl, doesn’t matter, there’s a few things I want to feel special about, but this just ain’t it, instead of main-character syndrome, I get main-villain syndrome, sucks to sleep with.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide