Vent Thread

FruityPWN
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Fruitiest of PWN
People suck.
Sometimes, even I worry and wonder if I’m okay. Memory is so shotty nowadays, I can barely remember anything from two days ago…I think it is stress, because too much cortisol can wreak havoc on your body.
Posted Report
FruityPWN
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Fruitiest of PWN
@Elly Catfox
Sadly, I’m not sure when that will happen…I can never fully catch a break. Today, I found myself out of my gourd and stared at the wall for literal hours. I only realized I was staring when I had to use the bathroom, then I gamed for a little bit until now. Something is wrong with my head.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Artist -

Zamasu.
@Zaknel
Of course they are. There’s a surge in covid infections in China, and China is wanting to let people travel outside of China during this surge. On top of that, it’s the middle of flu season, and covid is similar to flu in a lot of ways.
Posted Report
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Goku Black
This is going to be fun, our immune systems took a hit from lockdown, and now we have a new covid variant which will spread like wildfire and the viruses and bacteria are going to hit even harder after the future lockdown
Posted Report
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
I almost fucking died last time I got COVID-19. I still refuse to get vaccines because the ones for COVID-19 do more harm than good.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Even Worse Kobold -

Please, speak with me.
The lockdowns tanked the economy so hard we will be feeling it for years to come. It accelerated inflation to the point I can’t afford food. It’s making rent rise dramatically across the board. I can’t take it anymore. It’s killing me.
Posted Report
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Elly Catfox
different varient, this one has been brewing for a while in just one country so its bound to have mutated, that and the amount of time passed since the vaccines were used with boosters, the anti body count has dropped so this will be a punch to the gut if it spreads
tl;dr i over analyze shit too much and realized this ain’t going to be fun
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Even Worse Kobold -

My co-worker was down with Casa Blanca Rifas, house parties turned violent, walking home they put the Crips on me, I took every punch standing up and they sped off in a dark sedan.
I’m the voice of many who were killed in these setups.
Posted Report
Elly Catfox
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Fuck this fucking narrative that trans people are unhealthy and regret their choices. You know what I fucking regret? Waiting so goddamned long to transition. Fuck anyone who thinks they have any input on what other people do with their bodies. They don’t. End of story. ~
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Even Worse Kobold -

The media is not as progressive as you might think, they do their job well at angering people.
During these times of hatred and confusion we must speak as dragons.
All the truths, all the lies, all the misconceptions must be shared amongst one another.
There is no knowledge that is not power.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide