Vent Thread

Zaknel
Even Worse Kobold -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Please, speak with me.
It was hilarious. I was wolfing down that soda. She started by taking my cup and refilling it every time I needed it, but that turned out to lead to her walking back and forth a lot. So she just left my cup at my table and came in with this huge pitcher of soda to pour into my cup. But then she decided to just leave it at my table.
That soda was good.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I’ve barricaded myself in my apartment and I’m not leaving until I feel safe to do so. I can hunker in here for a year without leaving if I have to as long as they don’t shut the water off, and even then I will have at least 3 months.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

nya
I need help. I can’t sleep. I can’t relax. I’m scared. Nobody helps. I keep going to the hospital over and over and they don’t help. Trust deteriorating. Fear growing. Need help
. Somebody help me please. :(
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Olly Catfox
We obviously care about you and we have done all that we can to help you.
But no amount of talking or any kind of self-care or supportive care via social media will ameliorate the polypharmaceutical nightmare that you’ve described.
Once you handle the pharmaceutical and physiological stuff, talking and self-care can be beneficial, and can be an important part of your long term recovery. But for where you are now, you need to talk to a professional to find a path forward.
When you go to the emergency room they are going to help you with your immediate symptoms and will get you through your immediate crisis. That is help, but it is not all the help you need. It’s only the first step - the incredibly important “don’t die from this” and “get you to tomorrow” step. They can get you through the immediate side effects of the meds you are taking, but they can’t change your meds, and they can’t do anything for you once you are past the crisis.
Having gotten through this crisis and survived the night, you must now connect with a medical professional who can help you create a plan that will rationalize the medications you are taking, and stabilize you, and help you find a path to recovery.
Please connect with a professional before the next crisis.
This is what friends on the internet can do. They can ask you to please - PLEASE - talk to a professional as soon as you are able.
They talk to you in PMs. They refer you to videos and self-help sources. They listen. They ask you to get to a professional as soon as you are able.
That is help, and it’s really the only help that you can get via social media.
Please. Talk to a professional. And if they don’t help you keep talking to professional until you find one who will help you.
Be honest with them about what you are going through, and what you are doing to try to handle it. Even if they judge you for it, it doesn’t matter - the thing that matters is getting better.
Posted
Link
Elly Catfox
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - please don't post threats
Posted
Link
Elly Catfox
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - these aren't suitable for this thread or this site. Please do this somewhere else.
Elly Catfox

nya
I want to sincerely apologize for swearing and lashing out. I was in fear for my life and not well. I’m still in fear and still not well, but I’m trying to get help. I’m sorry. I’ll leave you all alone. Try to remember me from when I was positive and sweet and full of energy. I’m not killing myself if I can help it, but I’m not going to further subject you to my lack of bravery either. Sometimes the bad guys win… Goodbye. ~
Anonymous #8E95
I want to travel back in time to assassinate Henry Ford for inventing the Weekday-Weekend and 9-5 work system, also that asshole supports Nazi-schemes and cars pollution.
Now he should be in hell right now.
Elly Catfox

nya
Social security told me I would have my $8,000 I saved up over the years by now. Fuckers have had it “pending” since April. It’s my money. I saved it up over the course of 6 years. Now they have it and aren’t releasing it back to me. I have almost but 475 is going to rent a trailer to move and my boyfriend only has 600 to come pick me up and take back to Pennsylvania. It’s just so stupid they can’t give me own goddamned money that never should’ve been turned over to them in the first place. It’s just perpetually “pending”
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Zamasu.
Welp, against my better judgement, I’m thinking of reopening a checking account at Wells Fargo. Despite the way they treated me in the past, their accounts seem to be the easiest to open, easiest to have service fees waived, and they have branches and ATMs everywhere.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Goku Black
Good luck. They can be handy, but keep an eye on your balance. They have a history of opening credit cards for people without letting them know.
Elly Catfox

nya
My boyfriend’s trauma is keeping him from being physical with me. Now I know how my last girlfriend felt back when I was going through that. :(
Elly Catfox

nya
My new apartment is really weird. The second floor has public restrooms and I went in and saw there was a leak coming from one of the toilets and it was flooding the room. I called the after hours maintenance to report it and the lady on the other end said there was nothing they could do because it’s “not on the list of approved emergency maintenance requests” and would have to wait until Monday.
So I guess the place is supposed to just flood until Monday then. Kafkaesque beaurocratic pen-pushing desk-jockeying idiots. Read your flow charts and throw common sense out the window and cost everyone a shitload of money and resources then. This is why the aliens won’t visit us.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide