Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
My new apartment is really weird. The second floor has public restrooms and I went in and saw there was a leak coming from one of the toilets and it was flooding the room. I called the after hours maintenance to report it and the lady on the other end said there was nothing they could do because it's "not on the list of approved emergency maintenance requests" and would have to wait until Monday.

So I guess the place is supposed to just flood until Monday then. Kafka-esque beaurocratic pen-pushing desk-jockeying idiots. Read your flow charts and throw common sense out the window and cost everyone a shitload of money and resources then. This is why the aliens won't visit us.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
My new apartment is really weird. The second floor has public restrooms and I went in and saw there was a leak coming from one of the toilets and it was flooding the room. I called the after hours maintenance to report it and the lady on the other end said there was nothing they could do because it's "wasn'ot on the list of approved emergency maintenance requests" and would have to wait until Monday.

So I guess the place is supposed to just flood until Monday then. Kafka-esque beaurocratic pen-pushing desk-jockeying idiots. Read your flow charts and throw common sense out the window and cost everyone a shitload of money and resources then. This is why the aliens won't visit us.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
My new apartment is really weird. The second floor has public restrooms and I went in and saw there was a leak coming from one of the toilets and it was flooding the room. I called the after hours maintenance to report it and the lady on the other end said there was nothing they could do because it "wasn't on the list of approved emergency maintenance requests" and would have to wait until Monday.

So I guess the place is supposed to just flood until Monday then. Kafka-esque beaurocratic pen-pushing desk-jockeying idiots.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox