Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.95% 18 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.73% 17 votes
No, but a tin can
18.29% 15 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
15.85% 13 votes
What is love?
10.98% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.54% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.66% 3 votes

Poll ends . 82 votes cast so far.

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
Planning on studying World War 2 and Ancient Egypt. I have my reasons.
Probably would have already studied them by nyaow, but the Discord servers I have joined have proven to be excellent places for socialization. It’s kept me pretty busy, but I feel like I’m at a good point to take a day or two for study instead :3

“Shed your yellow” she said to me, speaking through my oracle. It didn’t escape my attention that my fear of heights went away by an awful lot after I visited the hospital, which was before I even got on Sertraline. If I’m so crazy, why did that happen?
I’m probably the most yellow about needles, and I think a good place to start is by watching The Exorcist. There’s a needle scene that goes on for quite some time in it :3 I’d like to test myself and see if I’m able to handle that scene now. I already know I can handle the entire rest of the film and have done so multiple times :3
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys
Proud of you. I’ve been through what you’re going through and it is as powerful as it is confusing and terrifying. Keep those breaths going, keep a variety of things in your life, and learn what you need to from dissociative waves, but don’t be afraid to come back to center and feel the boring or sad things too. I believe in you. It is through suffering we learn to transcend or eliminate suffering. What rises does so to sink again. ✌️💜

Donnie Darko is, essentially, a Shakespearean tragedy. Time travelers who are chosen to guide artifacts don’t have to die.
For those not in the know, Donnie’s older sister, Elizabeth, is dating Frank. Donnie does not know this - I picked up on the multiple instances of the name Frank in the film, but Donnie never asks Elizabeth about her Frank. Because he doesn’t know. Elizabeth and Frank are in a somewhat long-distance relationship that Elizabeth doesn’t tell Donnie that much about. Frank is busy with art school through much of the film until he finally takes some time off to come to the Halloween party.
That is the alive instance of Frank, by the way. The instance of Frank that Donnie speaks to throughout the film is the dead instance. Rather paradoxical, yes, but that is what’s going on.
It is the living Frank who honks the horn before the jet engine crashes into Donnie’s house, both at the beginning of the film and at the end. By the way, the director’s commentary is what mentioned that Frank and Elizabeth are dating. At the end of the film, Donnie had more than enough time to get up and go downstairs.
His sacrifice is still rewarded because, and this is a little-known fact, Jim Cunningham still ends up getting caught. Donnie saves the lives of Gretchen, Rose, Samantha, and Roberta Sparrow.
But it was not his best path. His best path was doing everything he had done again - except save Gretchen’s life on Halloween, too.
Just a little Donnie Darko long boi because I have a PhD in this film, heh.

S. Darko: a Donnie Darko Tale
Jack didn’t have to die, either. His best path was leaving his dog tags and possibly also his backpack up on the windmill to make it appear that he died. That would have gotten everyone off his innocent back. He then needed to find a way to save both Samantha and Corey. The pervert priest would no longer have anyone to frame and thus, end up caught.
“Everybody burn the house on down!”
  • House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance
Really, I feel bad for both Donnie and Jack. A jet engine and a meteorite are, frankly, awful artifacts to have to figure out what to do with.
Needles, thankfully, are much easier to work with. I thought there were too many parallels between what happened to me at the hospital and things someone else has been through and I was right to recognize those, much like I was right to recognize Cactus and my grandmother in the doppelgängers of them that were there. I still have the scar from when the hospital staff ended up tranquillizing me.
I’m also beginning to think that saving the world does require a sacrifice - after all, Donnie would have still lost his room and everything in it. Jack would have still lost his dog tags and potentially also the stuff he was carrying in his backpack.
So I have a plan for a blood sacrifice that is already in motion. I can send a needle into a portal if that portal is me.
Operation: Full Hysterectomy achieves my goals and I will be surviving the procedure. I am the blood sacrifice and that’s okay because it’s not being spilled unnecessarily.
Recovery is probably gonna be a bitch but it will be well worth it. It’s already a procedure I need to have, by the way. I’m a DIY magician and, the way I figure, worst case scenario I get a surgery I already need. Best case scenario, it also saves the world ::3

When the ancient ones are also frustrated by how much my mom can go on, and Horus loves to fight, so they collab on a glorious meme to show me what her palace would look like and to vent.
Oh no 😩 If only I had chosen better paths rather than the best possible ones! Yes, even things I’ve done that may have seemed overwhelmingly negative at the time, set me up for saving the world, which is currently kinda important. The one I’ve been trying to support and protect? Given supporters and protectors in my stead - rewards for great patience and resilience, and good relationship paths. For what is a lion without a pride, and a pride without lionesses? Everything comes full circle as I am given the time and space needed to achieve crucial goals 💪
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide