Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.52% 17 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.25% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.72% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.46% 13 votes
What is love?
11.39% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.86% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.80% 3 votes

Poll ends . 79 votes cast so far.

MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
To be fair, if you have to understand context from outside the image to know how something is furry related it better be a really strong connection to the furry community. If it’s not, it’s not gonna stay.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
💭 One time when I was in the ̶̷̶l̶̷̶o̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶b̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶ grippy sock jail, I bit and tore a big long strip off the end of my bed sheet and made a chainwhip ⛓️ or flail of sorts by tying the soap/shampoo bottles to the end of it. There was this serial groper guy in there and staff wouldn’t do anything about it and I was having absolutely none of it. 😤
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
I took a huge step today towards defeating all my thoughts of self loathing and learning to truly love myself. No more suicidal thoughts or depression, that’s my goal and I’m making moves to work on it. And I’m so proud of myself for doing that <3
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
One thing the therapist asked me, that I think could be helpful if I relay it here, was “Do you have a plan?” in reference to times I’m doing badly. Not a plan of harm or anything like that, but a plan of safety. And I realized that’s something I’ve always done.
So, the next time any of you are doing badly, try thinking about what you can do that can keep you safe. Do you have favourite music you can listen to? A favourite game you can play? I’m aware, of course, that depression makes it very hard to enjoy things. But still, if you’ve got anything you’re able to enjoy to help you through a rough time, it’s a better idea to turn to that than self-harm.
I figure, if I’m privileged enough to get good mental health help, I may as well relay the things I learn in an attempt to help others :3
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide