Ask the mods anything.

Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
We are working on it.

You can help by not uploading any more of those kinds of images.

It always baffles me when someone ban-evades just complain that we haven’t yet deleted all of the images that they themselves uploaded.
Anonymous #53FF
Naw fr tho do you guys take requests? A place to write and post our own stories would be a good idea.
LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
Purple is my 3rd favorite. Actually midnight purple to be specific. Top three is bright fuscia pink, royal blue, and midnight purple. Basically my fursona.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
What if there is an artist that has two slightly different names. One for Twitter and one for Deviantart.
But it’s only a difference one letter and it seems it is not done for privacy.
For the sake of tags, can we alias these two tags together?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide