Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #40BF in topic Ask the mods anything.

Anonymous #40BF
[@Ciaran](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=37409#post_37409)
I see that the staff have not de
leted any old images at all. The staff only deletes pending images violating rule #1. You should apply that rule on all old and pending images.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #40BF
Anonymous #40BF
I see that the staff have not deleted any old images at all. The staff only deletes pending images violating rule #1. You should apply yourthat rules on all old and pending images.
No reason given
Anonymous #40BF
I see that the staff have not deleted any old images at all. The staff only deletes pending images violating rule #1. You should apply your rules on all old and pending images.
No reason given
Anonymous #40BF
I see that the staff have not deleted any old images at all. The staff only deletes pending images violating rule #1. You should apply your rules on all old and pending images by anonymous and users alike.
No reason given
Anonymous #40BF
I see that the staff have not deleted any old images at all. The staff only deletes pending images by anonymous violating rule #1. You should apply your rules on all old and pending images by anonymous and users alike.
No reason given
Anonymous #40BF
You claim you're working on deleting all images violating rule #1 but I see that the staff have not deleted any old images at all. The staff only deletes pending images by anonymous violating rule #1. You should apply your rules on all old and pending images by anonymous and users alike.
No reason given
Anonymous #40BF
You claim you're working on deleting all poimagests violating rule #1 but I see that the staff have not deleted any old poimagests at all. The staff only deletes pending poimagests by anonymous violating rule #1. You should apply your rules on all old and npewnding poimagests by anonymous and users alike.
No reason given
Anonymous #40BF
You claim you're working on deleting all posts violating rule #1 but I see that the staff have not deleted any old posts at all. The staff only deletes pending posts by anonymous violating rule #1. You should apply your rules on all old and new posts by anonymous and users alike.
If I get banned for this, the mods hate all truth-tellers.
No reason given
Anonymous #40BF
You claim you're working on deleting all posts violating rule #1 but I see that the staff have not deleted any old posts at all. The staff only deletes pending posts by anonymous violating rule #1. You should apply your rules on all old and new posts by anonymous and users alike.
If I get banned for this, the mods hate all truth-tellers.
No reason given