Any other Asian and other Eastern Furries here?

Anonymous #7566
Dear y’all.

I felt like there’s a lot of western fans here, but lacking, eastern fans, I know a few, but still, very lacking.

But here in Reddit.

Since I am an Asian… Just asking, I shall remain anonymous as well…

Extras:

Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
One of my great grandmothers was from Heilongjiang and another was from Mongolia (she used to tell us about the “White Stag” every night before bed. I don’t feel particularly asian, but my eyes have an epicanthic fold, so contacts are a real fun experience. Somehow though people where I live assume that I’m part Ojibwe or Anishinaabe.

The most asian thing in my own life is that I was a salaryman in Tokyo for several years, first in Gotanda then in Shinjuku (yes, the commute is really just as bad as people say).

Despite the crowds, and sometimes because of them, living in Tokyo is an amazing experience. Supper for $5 at the train station, all the manga you can read for free the day after the weeklies come out, and $100 oranges - each. It’s an amazing town.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Azlikekitty Ah yes, Singapore, the world’s most successful dictatorship.

Give me good healthcare and a living wage and I’d be a happy and loyal worker and vote the same group in power over and over for 60 years too, even if they made elections unfair, crushed their opposition, and threw protesters in prison. Yeah, you got a cool country. Better than the USA anyway. We throw protesters in prison too, except we don’t have anything good to show for it.

I’m not Asian. Idk why I’m here. Lol. Guess I just wish I was Asian. I like Asian food and culture. Western culture and society is stupid, inefficient, and corrupt. I like Kung Fu movies and the concept of being viewed as a valuable member of society if I go to work everyday instead of being told my job isn’t a real job and not being able to afford good healthcare while billionaires run off with all the money.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@OliverHancock  
Well, at least you’re not bitter … sorry if all of that was meant as a compliment, but it did come off kind of political and judgmental for a “where are you from” chat. So, maybe lighten up a little, ok? No one in here is personally responsible for where they live or their country’s behavior.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide