Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Any other Asian and other Eastern Furries here?

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
"[@Azlikekitty":](/forums/dis/topics/any-other-asian-and-other-eastern-furries-here?post_id=30038#post_30038) Ah yes, Singapore, the world's most successful dictatorship.

Give me good healthcare and a living wage and I'd be a happy and loyal worker and vote the same group in power over and over for 60 years too, even if they made elections unfair, crushed their opposition, and threw protesters in prison. Yeah, you got a cool country. Better than the USA anyway. We throw protesters in prison too, except we don't have anything good to show for it.

I'm not Asian. Idk why I'm here. Lol. Guess I just wish I was Asian. I like Asian food and culture. Western culture and society is stupid, inefficient, **and** corrupt. I like Kung Fu movies and the concept of being viewed as a valuable member of society if I go to work everyday instead of being told my job isn't a real job and not being able to afford good healthcare while billionaires run off with all the money.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
"@Azlikekitty":/forums/dis/topics/any-other-asian-and-other-eastern-furries-here?post_id=30038#post_30038 Ah yes, Singapore, the world's most successful dictatorship.

Give me good healthcare and a living wage and I'd be a happy and loyal worker and vote the same group in power over and over for 60 years too, even if they made elections unfair, crushed their opposition, and threw protesters in prison. Yeah, you got a cool country. Better than the USA anyway. We throw protesters in prison too, except we don't have anything good to show for it.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
"@Azlikekitty":/forums/dis/topics/any-other-asian-and-other-eastern-furries-here?post_id=30038#post_30038 Ah yes, Singapore, the world's most successful dictatorship.

Give me good healthcare and a living wage and I'd be a happy and loyal worker and vote the same group in power over and over for 60 years too, even if they made elections unfair, crushed their opposition, and threw protesters in prison. Yeah, you got a cool country. Better than the USA anyway. We throw protesters in prison too except we don't have anything good to show for it.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

Give me good healthcare and a living wage and I'd be a happy and loyal worker and vote the same group in power over and over for 60 years too, even if they made elections unfair, crushed their opposition, and threw protesters in prison. Yeah, you got a cool country. Better than the USA anyway.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox