Your favorite cute & sexy outfits~! [NSFW]

goobie
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -

Multimedia Artist
I loooove drawin cutesie or slutty outfits/costumes and I wanna draw my bun in some more~! I’ve already drawn her in a hooters uniform, lifeguard uniform, and playboy bunny costume, and I’m plannin on drawin her in a nurse outfit and a school skirt! I would love to hear some of your favorite sexy outfits in art~!
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Currently this one. ;)
I was too excited when I opened the box to do my makeup or hair or do the effort of more professional pics yet, I was just squeeing so hard i ran to put it on and take a few quick selfies. (N yes ny boyshorts got pulled down I was too excited haha) ^_^ >:3
I was telling my ex (we’re cool) that I’ll have to do my makeup, put on the mask it actually came with, maybe a rubber glove, and say some StarCraft medic quotes.
“If I do this wrong, it’ll hurt a little…
If I do it right, it’ll hurt a lot. >;)”
XD
T00 FUN I NVR F3LT S3XI3R 1N MY L1F3 LUV U FURBIES KEEP P0ST1NG SXY 0UTF1TS I N33D 1NSP1R4T10N!!!!!!!! XxX ♡♡♡ :3 ♡♡♡ XxX 💋😘🥵
(P.S. anyone else really feeling the early 2000s again lately? Life is gud even when it crumbles bad bby, we create our own realities!!!!!!!!!!)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide