Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Your favorite cute & sexy outfits~! [NSFW]

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Currently this one. ;)

![](https://i.postimg.cc/hvFd5gQn/20230118-120401.jpg)

I was too excited when I opened the box to do my makeup or hair or do the effort of more professional pics yet, I was just *squeeing* so hard i ran to put it on and take a few quick selfies. (N yes ny boyshorts got pulled down I was too excited haha) \^_^ >:3

I was telling my ex (we're cool) that I'll have to do my makeup, put on the mask it actually came with, maybe a rubber glove, and say some StarCraft medic quotes.

"If I do this wrong, it'll hurt a little...

If I do it right, it'll hurt a lot. >;)"

XD

T00 FUN I NVR F3LT S3XI3R 1N MY L1F3 LUV U FURBIES KEEP P0ST1NG SXY 0UTF1TS I N33D 1NSP1R4T10N!!!!!!!! XxX ♡♡♡ :3 ♡♡♡ XxX 💋😘🥵

(P.S. anyone else really feeling the early 2000s again lately? Life is gud even when it crumbles bad bby, we create our own realities!!!!!!!!!!)
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox