General Tag Discussion [V2]

Anonymous #7F6A
spain
Short description: The Kingdom of Spain; a country mainly in southwestern Europe with its mainland covering 84.5% of the Iberian Peninsula.
Something like that. But not every country (like italy or netherlands) has short description here, I wonder what’s the standard.
Posted Report
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Anonymous #7F6A
On those that have descriptions, someone asked for the description to be added. On those without descriptions, no one has asked, or no one has done so in a serious way.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7F6A
@Ciaran
So we can just asked for the description to be added here (at this forum)? If yes I would ask for some.
Posted Report
Posted
Link
Anonymous #A293
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Spam Bot
Anonymous #7F6A
Ok, I would submit some first. Please help updating the description, thanks. (texts are mainly based on English Wikipedia)
germany
Short description: The Federal Republic of Germany; a country in the western region of Central Europe, consisting of 16 constituent states.
italy
Short description: The Italian Republic; a country country in Southern Europe, consisting of a peninsula surrounded by the Alps and several islands, notably Sicily and Sardinia.
netherlands
Short description: The Netherlands, informally Holland; a country located in northwestern Europe with overseas territories in the Caribbean.
poland
Short description: The Republic of Poland; a country in Central Europe with 16 voivodeship provinces.
venezeula
Short description: The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela; a country in South America, consisting of a continental landmass and many islands and islets in the Caribbean Sea.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7F6A
The correct spelling is venezuela not venezeula. Sorry.
venezuela
Short description: The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela; a country in South America, consisting of a continental landmass and many islands and islets in the Caribbean Sea.
Posted Report
Lil' Furry
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces

Furry Expert
@Satu Putra
Not really. The reason it was removed is because the furry fandom is considered more mature than the pony fandom. It should still exist here though, due to filter concerns.
Posted Report
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Satu Putra
It looks like there’s 156 images on that tag, and I see everything from cartoon death to literal gore so fixing this will be very case-by-case. I’ll add a note for myself to go through and get them moved to whichever rating is more appropriate.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide