Character Tag Categorization.

Garka la Garka
Artist -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Assistant
Burden of Responsibility
Back in Action!
Yes, no. Teo is blue tag now, and implies world flipper, but, cannot imply lion. For example, someone can draw it humanized, or other race, and the imply will be wrong. Never a character should imply a race.
And, to everyone that was waiting, sorry for the mostly one month delay, seriously :^P I will try to stay in day from now on
Garka la Garka
Artist -

Assistant
Burden of Responsibility
@KoloMl
Done! My personal take in tagging characters is put first name, and last name. (You can view that with for example the blue archive furrified characters I usually upload xD) so dont worry, it is fine
Hoffun Way
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

On Fire
Here are some characters from the webcomic “Rascals”.
I’m not familiar with the comic myself. If anyone is familiar with it, please help out a bit here; specifically, I don’t really know whether these characters’ surname should be “Asagi” or “Usagi”.
Alias or purge:
reiko asagi (las lindas)reiko usagi (rascals)
(The character is currently incorrectly attributed to another comic, as the sources of the images under the tag would indicate.)
Categorize as “content-fanmade” (I think):
rascals (webcomic)
Additional notes on Asagi/Usagi:
I’m inclined to believe that their surname was “Asagi” at some point and later changed to “Usagi”.
The 5 pictures currently under the tags reiko asagi and jazmin usagi have their sources list their names as “Asagi”, and they are all at least a decade old.
Meanwhile, the webcomic has the cast page list their surname as “Usagi”, and most other sources that I can find on the Internet also use “Usagi”.
And just to mention, I did find an unofficial source that claims the opposite. Given the above, I believe that the name is currently “Usagi”.
Minor edit: I realized that “usagi” means “rabbit” in Japanese, so there’s that.
Hoffun Way
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

On Fire

Blue Archive.

Categorize as character and imply blue archive:
Change requests (alias or purge):
(The tags without a link do not exist yet.)
Garka la Garka
Artist -

Assistant
Burden of Responsibility
@Hoffun Way
What I can do (mostly give the implication and color to tags) is done. Alias, I will need to wait a bit more, until I can do it, or talk with a moderator with free time to do all the changes. Thanks a lot, really. That fixes are necessary because of me, it is my fault. When uploading, I decided to use the wiki names, instead of the traditional japanese way of naming. An example of this is Asagi Mutsuki
Anonymous #32D7
colette (geronimo stilton), nicky (geronimo stilton), pamela (geronimo stilton), paulina (geronimo stilton), violet (geronimo stilton) -> geronimo stilton (series)
Posted Report
Anonymous #32D7
little field mouse (guess how much i love you?), little grey squirrel (guess how much i love you?), little nutbrown hare (guess how much i love you?), little redwood fox (guess how much i love you?) -> guess how much i love you?
Somedragonguy
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Even Worse Kobold -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Dragonpone
Franchise Tags:
Character Tags:
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide