Character Tag Categorization.

JenniTheDragon
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -

A Furry
Hi, I’m back with a truckload of LoZ character tags. This is fine. I’m fine. ☠

In release order:

The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Anonymous #B0D1
You all need more mods o:
Yeah we really do some of the character tags here haven’t been approved yet in almost 2 months
Yeah. That’s why I stop submitting character tag requests here. Seems mods are keeping ingore them all.
KoloMl
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Tagging Enthusiast
These are the characters from rain world (this tag should also be marked as “official” - yellow tag):
Also there are two not-yet uploaded/tagged slug cat characters:
  • gourmand (rain world) (wiki)
  • spearmaster (rain world) (wiki)
Not sure if it’s significant or not, but some of these are exclusive to the game’s single DLC, Downpour and could be implied to, maybe, rain world downpour.
Satu Putra
Artist -

I am wolf therian 🐺
There are lots of HTF character tags that are categorized as green, as you can see in this image (too lazy to spot the green ones that have to be cyan tags so yeah):
HTF character tags in this image that should imply happy tree friends are:
Satu Putra
Artist -

I am wolf therian 🐺
@Somedragonguy
I didn’t know, because even when I search up the “-category:*” qualifier, it won’t work for me and would show things I don’t wanna search for, but now it works for me!
Garka la Garka
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Assistant
Garky la Tsuchinoko
@Lil’ Furry
I feel the same, we dont really need to have that sort of tags, when we can put Swimsuit, isabelle (animal crossing) in the search. Will ask the mods about this tomorrow. Now, I need to put up to day with the tags xD
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Satu Putra
Can you give us an example of a search where -category:* doesn’t work?
@Garka la Garka
Hmmm … looks like a lot of those came from one and only one true anon a few months ago, the great bulk of them already removed by other users. It’s possible most if not all of those that are still on images can be zapped.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide