Basic implications and aliases

Joey
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Artist -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

System Administrator
@Somedragonguy
Done. I’m not sure about the assisted undressing/exposure either. At a glance they don’t seem to have much distinction between them, but they can have different meanings too.
@Blissey1
@steadygait
I went with “multi breast” for now since that’s the more active tag and has descriptions and such, but that can be reversed if needed.
@Dr Outback
Glancing between the tag, I can see both single- and both- hands on hips having the same expressions/contexts. I understand what you’re saying, but but typically we do lean towards avoiding seperate tags for multiple and plural in these cases to make it easier to find tags.
Posted Report
Posted Report
Extraterrestrial Fluff
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Senior Assistant
Genetic experiment
All such tags are useless:
  • The site has lots of artwork, so it’s redundant to point that out.
  • A very large portion of the artwork here would be defined as “fan art”, so all such tags are also redundant.
  • “my art” is more useful as a tag for Tumblr blogs for artists to share their work; this site isn’t a blogging platform. Plus, “myart” (no space) is already invalidated.
  • The main focus of this site is furry artwork. Adding these tags is also very redundant.
  • Much of the artwork here can be described as “original”.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide