Bad art, terrible art, and shitty art should be aliased into crappy art like in Derpibooru

Luna
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Always Codes Drunk - Apparently cats have non-existent alcohol tolerance
Artist -

Administrator
Devops
This feels like a tag that shouldn’t exist and should instead be aliased into invalid tag, since it’s a subjective opinion, rather than an objective property of the image.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -

Draw or die
@Luna
Agreed. I think it would be pretty rude for anyone to tag someone else’s art with these tags. And if someone is tagging their own art with these tags maybe they should work on their art a bit more before posting it.
If there’s no other comments I’ll do that in 3 days.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die
@satuputra796
I don’t know what you are referring to. So, no, I don’t remember that, but more ontopic for this thread, how it is something you did on DA related to your request?
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die
@satuputra796
I mean I do not remember you apologizing for insulting someone’s splatoon base artstyle in DeviantArt, and I have no idea what that would have to do with these tags.
So - what are you talking about and what does it have to do with these tags?
Satu Putra
Artist -

I am wolf therian 🐺
@satuputra796
I mean I do not remember you apologizing for insulting someone’s splatoon base artstyle in DeviantArt, and I have no idea what that would have to do with these tags.
So - what are you talking about and what does it have to do with these tags?
Do you mean the comments? I didn’t tag the splatoon base ‘bad art’ or ‘crappy art’ because people can’t edit the images’ tags unless they’re the authors of them in DeviantArt. If you wanna know what this means, an artist in DeviantArt can only add tags to their art and for everybody else, they can’t. Just like you can only see your unpublished images in your IbisPaint gallery but other people can’t.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die
@satuputra796
[deep breath]
You posted:
@Ciaran
And remember when I apologize for insulting someone’s splatoon base artstyle in DeviantArt?
I do not remember this. I do not know why you are telling me about something that happened on DeviantArt.
What does it have to do with this site, or these tags?
Right now I believe the answer is “Nothing.
If it is nothing, that’s fine. I am just trying to make sure I understand what you are trying to say about these tags.

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Resolved