Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Bad art, terrible art, and shitty art should be aliased into crappy art like in Derpibooru

Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
[@satuputra796](/forums/tagging/topics/bad-art-terrible-art-and-shitty-art-should-be-aliased-into-crappy-art-like-in-derpibooru?post_id=38889#post_38889)
[deep breath]

You posted:

[@satuputra796](/forums/tagging/topics/bad-art-terrible-art-and-shitty-art-should-be-aliased-into-crappy-art-like-in-derpibooru?post_id=38880#post_38880)
> [@Ciaran](/forums/tagging/topics/bad-art-terrible-art-and-shitty-art-should-be-aliased-into-crappy-art-like-in-derpibooru?post_id=38877#post_38877)
> And remember when I apologize for insulting someone's splatoon base artstyle in DeviantArt?

I do not remember this. I do not know why you are telling me about something that happened on DeviantArt.

What does it have to do with this site, or these tags?

Right now I believe the answer is "Nothing."

If it is nothing, that's fine. I am just trying to make sure I understand what you are trying to say about these tags.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
[@satuputra796](/forums/tagging/topics/bad-art-terrible-art-and-shitty-art-should-be-aliased-into-crappy-art-like-in-derpibooru?post_id=38889#post_38889)
[deep breath]

You posted:

[@satuputra796](/forums/tagging/topics/bad-art-terrible-art-and-shitty-art-should-be-aliased-into-crappy-art-like-in-derpibooru?post_id=38880#post_38880)
> [@Ciaran](/forums/tagging/topics/bad-art-terrible-art-and-shitty-art-should-be-aliased-into-crappy-art-like-in-derpibooru?post_id=38877#post_38877)
> And remember when I apologize for insulting someone's splatoon base artstyle in DeviantArt?

I do not remember this. I do not know why you are telling me about something that happened on DeviantArt.

What does it have to do with this site, or these tags?

Right now I believe the answer is "Nothing."
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran