War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate
The charging element will try somewhat to navigate around these spots- regardless of whether they come alight or not, they will not cease their charge- if anything, it only increases the fervor of the charge. The units behind just plan ahead to move around the spots, as they aren’t really threatened by them.
If anything, the Noblians have only made their now numerous problems worse.
The stones are not being flung overhead with height like the arrows are; they’re most likely to continue striking at mach-fuck into their opponents.
@Jinx
(You kinky bastard-ette. If we catch anyone that doesn’t want to defect, you can have ’em :P stay the fug-mate away from my people tho)
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration
the next troupe retreats, revealing a large Unicorn stallion in Inquisitorial Mantle.
“yes, come to me, come and feel the empress FURY!”
the ground shudders as what could generously be describes as a wave of sharp stone spikes rolls towards them.
Gray

Dakka Dakka
Name: John Arvell
Appearance: Werewolf, but appears nearly Human with some wolf-like features. Blood Moon Evolution.
Race: Natural-Born Werewolf
Personality: Straightforward, honest, loyal.
Faction: Floranim
Notes: Prefers solitude in his small forest called Gorewood. Any who threaten or trespass in his territory will find nothing but a gruesome demise. It is best to avoid his forest during a Blood Moon, lest you wish to anger a true monster and none have survived to tell the tale.
Weapon of choice: His own claws and teeth, strong enough to rip and tear Teslatic’s creations to pieces as well as make mincemeat of it’s soldiers. Ancient magic imbued into his claws and teeth allow him to hold back the forces of the Cabal and Ecclesia.
Army: Rumors say he is a one monster army.
(Alright, here he is. If anything requires changing, do let me know.)
Gray

Dakka Dakka
@Cerebrate
(I gave you a reply in Discord but I shall repeat)
(It’s an at will thing. Only thing he can’t do at will is the evolution that comes during a Blood moon)
Posted
Link
Anonymous #F2CC
Deletion reason: Spambot
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide