War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
other wolf that hadn’t been on the craft: “it decided to show off again i see, that means we have a visitor, welcome to moon mountain._
Anonymous #D8A4
I blush slightly, looking away for a bit and then looking back at you.

“Do you want me too?”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“heh, when it comes to dance you may wanna keep that in mind for the birds, they are ALL about performances.”

she shows you into the stone structures of the mountain, and it was a city of water without compare, aqueducts and canals were everywhere, and of course guidance rails for the gliders, the stone used gave it all an ethereal bluish tinge as opposed to the gold and green seen in the lion’s city.

“we are inhabitants and custodians of this grand cistern, water is what we give to the entirety of the jadespark.”
Anonymous #D8A4
“Heh, Really? I’d like to see that. I’ve heard about your Inventions, But I don’t think I’ve ever seen you In action.”

I cross my arms with a smirk as I test your mechanical gifts.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Just a funny thought. Growing up yoy hear the tales of big bad wolves…of course no offense catto holdshis paws up blushing clearing his throat. but its interesting to see the world and how it operates
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #D8A4  
he leads her inside the workshop he kept where he quickly grabbed a few lon pipes and set them into shape, placing boards over them and laying out a flat bag full of hay over that, it was honestly as good a bed as you could possibly get out there the whole process taking about 30 minutes.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Of course living hand and gand with the plant folk is somethinh. They only recently learned they fould do better showing their love. But they have always been there for us.
Anonymous #D8A4
My eyes widen seeing the makeshift bed being assembled.

“Damn. You’re a Legend! H-How did you…?”

I walk around the cot, looking at and admiring your work.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #D8A4  
“when it comes down to it a bed isn’t actually hard to make, you need four posts to raise it, four pieces for the outer frame and a couple ppieces for the grill, then just put something soft on top.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide