War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
as he gets on the wobbly thing he can feel it hum and the teeth at the outer edge begin to spin, it even started moving lazily.

Wolf: “the nice thing about these gliders, you’ll still be getting your exercise in, squats is how you convince it to go faster, leaning is how you choose a direction, and if you lean opposite the direction you’re going, that’s how you stop.”
Anonymous #6023
“Heh. Yeah. Damn bastard, He shouldn’t have even touched you! I swear to whatever god exists I’ll-”

You saw I was getting a little worked up. I was always a tad…‘Emotional’
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“well, not technically illegal, unless someone gets hurt… any stoneworks tech we use irresponsibly is treated as an insult to the snakes… they are generally chill about us having fun with the floater platforms but if anyone gets hurt…”
Anonymous #6023
“I’ll set that damn ‘Father’ On fire If he touches you again”

You heard me scolding him under my breath
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“yeah, just don’t touch the rail leading upstream with it or you’re off to the city of the moon without stopping on the way.”

@Anonymous #6023  
Loki: “Angel, you’re muttering again, just drop it, considering where the guards caught me i should feel lucky to just have a shiner from it.”
Anonymous #6023
I let out a sigh as I look back at you.

“Heh. Shiner. Alright, I’ll drop It, I’ll drop It. I’m sorry, I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Wolf: “well, he knows you plan to visit all cities, and the lady that guided you around here will probably have told him, only natural that after the aqueduct you see the springs.”
Anonymous #6023
I gasp and I grab you by the arms.

“That’s right! The headdress! Please tell me you still have It?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“in a way. ah there it is.”

what arrives looks to be a large platform, you could fit a house onto that, hanging between gliders on both sides, attaching to both guide rails.

“reason two we’re not supposed to ride above the water, that’s where the large platforms are that we’d crash into.”
Anonymous #D8A4
I smile excitedly as I hug you…Tightly.

“Aww, Yes! Yes!” I proceed to repeatedly kiss you on cheek.
Anonymous #D8A4
I laugh realizing that I was now strangling you. I release my arms allowing you to breath again.

“Alright, Sorry.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide