War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #6023
(Also, what faction Is the worst? Like, Morally? Just really horrible Is what I’m saying. Like, they’ll assault a child who Is a thief?)
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6023  
(the cult is hands down the worst, an existential threat to all that is. closely followed by the noblians who use the gift of magic as a sign they are to rule and tread on the “lessers” then the ecclesia’s hypocrisy and the cabal’s ruthlessness, the remaining three, floranim, teslatics and uruk are roughly equal on a moral standpoint.)
Anonymous #6023
He chuckles for a bit and places his hand Loki’s shoulder. Loki now had a good view of this man’s face. He was also a raccoon! And he also looked a bit…Familiar…

“Ya know kid…You remind me of a woman I used to love back In the day…”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he strokes his chin huh i will be honest. The cats maybe willing to help out no matter what. The star hunts understand the importance of holy sites and places of respect.

he falls silent
Anonymous #6023
_He chuckles while looking back at the other guards who were also laughing. He then ~~Struck you across the face.~~

“I SAW MY WIFE DIE AND MY SON STOLEN FROM ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE EVERYTHING RIPPED FROM YOU, BOY?!”

He screamed In your face.
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6023  
LOki: “if it feels like having your heart torn from your chest, i can in fact relate. you never even looked for me, you looked for the nearest available glass of ale!”

his bird had circled around.

“or was it because you figured the narrative was cleaner with me dead rather than missing?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“avatar Apep has informed us it is much more important than that, no matter what else happens to the world, the cult must never reach that site, even if i do not see the significance of the large bowl shaped structure in the ground, or the spire in the center, serving as the power source to his strongest creations.”
Anonymous #6023
He gasps and truly looks at your now starting to bruise face.

“L-L…Loki? I never knew that you were-”

You cut me off In anger
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6023  
“you can save it for when you see her again, i got places to be, and they’re, most importantly, FAR AWAY FROM YOU.”

the mechanic bird crashed, releasing a large cloud of smoke,he used for his escape.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
like i said. its a holy site. if th cultist take it i can only assume corruption and destruction of your way of life would follow. think of it like a beacon of hope and light. the Site represents your people and the way of life. Even if it was just a rock
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“we are religious to a degree, but that is mainly built on gratitude, we know there is a tangible reason, one that even an absolute non-believer would respect…”

it may pay to ask one of the snake clan when you have the chance.

the sky above rumbles.

“oh, it is time to get somewhere inside.”

she leads you into the stone structures, revealing them to be a city unto themselves, they had probably hollowed out the entire clearing.

“the underground serves mainly as our home actually, our sun crystals allow for terraces of grain to be cultivated down here too. some extra work to rotate the soil notwithstanding. the city you see above is mainly stair exits and guard towers.”
Anonymous #6023
Everyone had turned to look at the smoke, worried that the smoke was much more menacing. The room filled with smoke, with everyone starting to cough and cover their faces. You then broke away from the guard who was coughing hard as well. You ran out and quickly got up to the roof. But then you slammed right Into something and fell down right on your back. As you did, You felt something very heavy fall on your body pushing all of the air out of your lungs.
Anonymous #6023
You saw Angel on top of you, crying. She hugs you tightly, while you both were laying on the roof.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“each city has something to offer, the assembly buildings of the snakes, the aqueaduct pumps of the moon tribe, and you’ve probably already seen the lightning spires of the storm tribe.”
Anonymous #6023
She slowly gets up off of you and leads you away from the city hall to your home
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“the serpents claim it was all made possible by their forebears, that they and the insectoids gave all others their minds, and that empyrea’s rebellion was an incradible display of ungratefulness.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide