War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #3FFC
I wrap my arms tightly around your body, resting my head on your shoulder.

“Loki, I…I uh…Ahem I Love you, Son
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
(the formidians were once a powerful empire, EMpyria was built on their defeat, they were in close cahoots with hell and form the main force of the cabal, they also had ancient high tech and scarab themed robots.)
Anonymous #3FFC
(So just bug robots? ALSO what time does this take place In? Because I was thinking medieval ages but…Robots?)

I don’t talk…I just hug you tighter. You eventually wrap your arms around me as well…We just hug each other In silence.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
(fantasy, teslania enters the steam/dieselpunk age, but the ancient tech is more of the magical construct variety. a fallen civilization that used to have guns that blast you with hellish green lightning, but had to downgrade to normal stuff.)

Loki: “you know what? i needed this a lot more than i thought.”
Anonymous #3FFC
(Huh. Strange…Since It’s dieselpunk which Is like steampunk mixed with 50’s…What kind of tech exists? Like, I know robots and that exist but what other type of technology exists?)

I let go and I put my hand on your shoulder

“Yeah, Me too. Alright…Get yourself to bed now, Okay? We’ll talk more tomorrow. How about we talk about your Inventions?”

I smile warmly at you
Anonymous #3FFC
(HYBRID! HYBRID! Okay but seriously, I’m not sure If this Is allowed because I just skimmed through the lore and I’m not sure If I can do this. If I can’t, I’ll understand and discard the character.)  
Name: Angel  
Appearance: N/A  
Race: (whatever two species Is found holy and unholy)  
Personality:  
Faction: Ecclesia/Noblian  
Notes: Due to angel being a mix between an Ecclesia and a Noblian she was cast out of her family and left to die. However, Fate had different plans for Angel. She somehow survived and got to know Teslania quite well She now runs a small guild underneath the town of Teslania called: “Sanctuary” were children (And sometimes adults) Who are thieves can come, and settle down.  
Weapon of choice: Spear  
Army:N/A
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide