War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #3FFC
Despite being an entirely different species, I howl with him, as I release myself along with you. “The Gods have blessed us on this night!”
Anonymous #3FFC
I smile looking back at him, as we slow down breathing heavy. “Yeah…And given the way you’ve been to me, He smiles on you too.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
“we are trade princes, everything has a price, but kindness is always free. and don’t worry about everything else, your abilities in healing are worth much more than you cost.”

@Anonymous #3FFC  
Loki: “do you HAVE to be this mushy?”
Anonymous #3FFC
(Okay I actually had a thing for Loki where he was In the other room, hearing them have sex and regretting his life. While on the topic I feel like Loki has this sort of Jekyll and Hyde thing with Ney, Wondering If he should be grateful or resentful at Ney. He has conversations In his head with another Loki In a pure white gown, which Is his gratefulness. Also real quick, I think Loki should also be studying like, Alchemy or something Like that.) Blake and I die Inside, while we try to cover Ourselves as best as we can. “L-LOKI WHAT THE HELL?! GET OUT!” I yell at him, using my clothes to cover my naked body, trying not to scar the child.
Anonymous #3FFC
I blushed and looked away for a bit, remembering that little Incident. “You’re still to young for…This, Loki…Yes, we’re thieves and Yes, you have seen…Me But you’re still only 13.” _Loki’s birthday was coming up, Making him 14 and not 13. I forgot about this In the heat of the moment. Blake didn’t know what to do, He and Loki barely talked.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
“14 soon, and old enough to be stabbed by angry guards in any case… bad metaphor please forget i said that.”

Blake: “dammit, i want to say he still shouldn’t but what’s one more broken rule to a criminal?”
Anonymous #3FFC
I chuckled lightly but now wasn’t the time. I then looked at Blake coldly. “DON’T…Call him a Criminal.” You were surprised by the sudden attitude shift. First, I was your Lover, Now your Enemy?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide