War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
No need. You did nothing wrong. he smiles softly They apperently got into a tiff with some bandits while returning home. We never found their bodies. he clears his throat again but ever since then I have always noticed two new stars dancing in the sky. I like to think its them.
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he stays silent for a while before starting to sing in catfolk to himself. And weather or not the plant understands it. But more or less the song seems to be a lullaby.
Anonymous #3FFC
“C-Come on! Don’t you DARE Slow down! I just might get bored…And I think that I’d have a little Chat with that tiger guard! What was his name again? Jonathan?” I say to you, between moans. It wasn’t Uncommon for me to tease you. It just made you want more of me. And of course I was joking but You still wanted to claim me as your own. To mark your territory.
Anonymous #3FFC
I moan louder and as you thrusted I moved my hips along with you. “F-Fuck! I’m an unloyal little slut! I can’t go one night without sleeping around! Treat me Like the little whore I am! Punish me!” I say while moaning loudly.
Anonymous #3FFC
“Yes! Just like that! Make me your own personal slave! I…I want It all! G-Give It all to me!” I beg and plead, Desperate to feel Every Inch Of you Inside of me
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he closes his eyes and starts to sing again. The song a song about friends and loved ones. A happy tale of adventure. The story of the song explains that death is.just the next step and no matter what we leave with the memories of those around us and all those we have touched
Anonymous #3FFC
I gag a bit feeling the tight collar wrap around my throat “A-Ach! W-Where did you get that, Master?” I moan out.
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
over the course of the song the healer gets out of the pond, finding himself a spot at the roots of a nearby tree as his last leaves shed, unique to plantfolk is that they dry up and just flake apart upon death, quickly becoming dust, or pollen, depending on interpretation, and returning the life they borrowed to the earth.

@Anonymous #3FFC  
“bought it a few days ago with a naughty kitten in mind. liking it?”
Anonymous #3FFC
“Mmm! I-I Love It! Anymore gifts that I don’t deserve, Master? My gift to you, Is my body! Use me However you please, I’m your naughty little Kitten!” This little cat was yours. _You could do anything and everything to this delicious kitten, and not only will he oblige, But his addiction to you would only grow. You planted one hand firmly on my plump bottom while using the other one to keep this cat pinned down In his place.
Anonymous #3FFC
“F-Fuck! Please! Give it to me! I…I want It all!” I scream out, thrusting my hips with you. “Mmm! Master…I-I’m gonna…!” I moan out the warning, letting you know that I was close.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide