War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #3FFC
You saw my tight round plump butt jiggle and moving from your violent touch. I jumped a bit, not expecting the swipe at my bottom. I dropped my pants entirely and I gently bent down, Revealing my entire buttocks. I looked back at you, My eyes pleading for more as I quietly say, “C-Can you do that…Again? Please?~ “
Anonymous #3FFC
You saw my ears droop. Was I…Disappointed? “P-Please…I’ve been very bad. I deserve to be punished by you!~”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
meows and nods slowly humming softly tohimself Funny that you can feel this too. Never would have expected that.

the cat chuckles and sinks a little lower….any idea for our next move?
Anonymous #3FFC
You saw a rush of joy to my face, As you handled this bad little kitty. Oh, the Punishments that ran to your head. “P-Please! More! I want to be punished!” You rubbed and squeezed and squeezed my butt In between swipes.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“are you that surprised? you are literally of the same branch as a floranim would say, passionate and decisive, bit on the cocky side and so very very angry when pissed off.”
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Healer: “the time of chaos is the time for young adults, boy.”

the old floranim from earlier had taken a nearby pond himself.

“ah, the only way it still get through to me… your time is beginning, as mine ends, like it should be.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he had nearly cleared the water and meowed out

after settling down you play folk are sneaky. But in this time I would have to agree. The young often are foolish myself included. I will happiky throw my life at danger…but to lead others
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Healer: “you would not lead a war effort, rather you would be the first among the followers, it is a subtle difference, a sergeant they call it in the military, probably about three others, six if you count their sprites.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Still even then. People would look up to me in some way. My people would expect me to lead if things go wrong….Im the grandson of the elder.

he sinks back down I just hope I can convince any doubters that both sides care for the other.

he smiles thanks for the heals. I know its your job but
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he smiles and you will never stop loving it. Its nice to see someone so excited about their craft. I hear my father was an excellent blacksmith and my mother was a wonderful healer herself.
Anonymous #3FFC
I wiggle and squirm while you keep your hands planted on my ass. Then, With a bit of agression, I say “W-Well? What are you waiting for? Make me your slut and fuck me!
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“hmm, i must apologize but, are they not with the rest of your clan?”

@Anonymous #3FFC  
you feel the floor taken out from under you as Blake pushes you on all fours, holding down your front as he keeps his arm between your shoulders, you soon feel something hot poking at your ass.

“i hoped you’d ask.”

no further fanfare as he slams in.
Anonymous #3FFC
“A-Ah!” I yell, feeling him ram Into me, Unmercifully tearing Into his delicious little prey. I moan feeling his power dominate and take over me. “F-Fuck! You really don’t like hesitation, do you?”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide